Friday 14 June 2013

E-Bay: Gift Recycling!

Hiya hunnis,

So I recently got introduced to a little trick with eBay to pick up cheap amazing bargains! I was chatting to a friend at work who gave me the heads up, and since buying a product this way I have fell in love and wanted to share it with you all! I call it... Gift Recycling! Haha 

So my friend told me to type in "unwanted gift" in the search bar on eBay you can get loads of amazing bargains this way, Buy typing this in you can see items that people generally don't want that have been given to them as a gift. most of the items people just want to get rid of it or they don't appreciate how much they are actually worth so they list them for dirt cheap! 

Anyway, I thought I would try this out for myself, I also added to the search line a few things I have been interested in buying (just to try my luck!)

 I have been meaning to purchase the Xen-Tan Face Tanner Luxe for a while now, but I haven't been able to justify spending £20 on it even though it is AMAZING, so I typed that in as well as unwanted gift and up pops a brand new bottle listed for 99p and a £2.50 delivery charge with a day left on auction! I ended up winning this item for £2.34 and the delivery charge... So all in all, someone's unwanted gift has saved me over £15!! Woohoo! The box was slightly damaged, but she stated this on the listing but as the product was for myself and it was such a bargain I really wasn't worried about the box! 



I also picked up some makeup brushes in a holder, these cost a grand total of £4.59 including delivery!! Wowza... They also have MAC written on the case and on the brushes, I'm presuming these are fake as they weren't listed as being MAC. if I had known this, I wouldn't of purchased them because I hate fake products... BUT I'm not bothered and cant complain as they were such a bargain. 

Any one else given this a go? I'd love to hear what bargains you received! :-)

Shaunie xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs