Friday 14 June 2013

FOTD post! Make-up I'm loving

Hiya girlies,

So I haven't done a post in over a week so I thought I would drop you a quick FTOD picture post, After having a few requests through for one! 


So basically I've gone for a more natural look! And here's what I'm loving and using at the mo:

Hair - frankie essex Volumizer piece from Sally's glitz glam. This is my fav at the moment I'm wearing it literally every day! You can purchase yours from www.sallysglitzglam.co.uk

Mascara - their real by benefit to lengthen my lashes and bourjois clubland mascara to thicken my lashes.

Eyeliner - MUA jet black eyeliner 

Lips - Sleek lip conditioner in shade Peach Perfection (I am in love with this!!) 

Eyebrows - gosh long lasting brow pen in  light brown.

Face: Olay CC cream in shade light and the sleek contour kit in medium (I have used the highlighter on my cheeks and eyelids and the bronzer along my jaw line and down the middle of my nose!

Tan - St Tropez gradual tanner in medium-dark

So there you have it :-) I'd love to know what all of you use day to day... 

Have a beautifulllll weekend ladies! 

Xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs