Monday 2 December 2013

Miners Cosmetics

So with Christmas only round the corner I have a fantastic cheap and cheerful Christmas present idea for you all.

 

Miners Cosmetics is an online affordable makeup brand, pretty much everything they sell is under £5 and excellent quality, with the loveliest packaging. For all 3 items I received these totalled £9, Perfect for a secret Santa or stocking fillers.

 

First of all is the lip-gloss Christmas bauble*. How cute is this? You receive 3 mini lip-gloss’s in three popular shades, a light brown, a baby pink and a vibrant pink. These are great for popping in your clutch bag for a night on the town because they are so cute and small. I like the packaging this comes in too, it’s a clear bauble with a glittery string, I have reused this bauble and filled it with mini chocolates to give to my brother attached to his Christmas present – it’s so versatile if you fancy keeping the lip-gloss’s for yourself! This cute Xmas gift only costs £2.99!

 

Next up is the Phat Eyelid Liner in gold digger*, what a cute name? This pencil is perfect for the festive period as it’s a lovely sparkly gold, which is really easy to apply and lasted all day with a eyelid primer as I used it all over my lid. The packaging is also mega cute and expensive looking, seen as the product only cost £1.99!

 

And lastly I got the moisture effect lipstick in English Rose*, I was intrigued to use this as it was featured on This Morning, this lipstick is so moisturising and glossy looking. I think the shade on my lip alternated as one day it looked a lovely pastel pink and the next it looked more like a pink coral, which is fab! This lipstick costs £3.99.

 

I am looking to purchase the brand new limited edition Tin o’ Tints from Miners Cosmetics, these are flavoured lip balms with a subtitle tint within them, They also come in the cutest packaging, for £2.99 you really can’t go wrong.

 

You can purchase all of these products from www.minerscosmetics.co.uk please check out their other products, for all you MUA and ELF fans, you may be a Miners Cosmetics convert!

 

Xx

1 comment:

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs