Tuesday 1 October 2013

Fav Mascaras & Divaderme Eye-Lash Extender


This weeks SoProject is all about Mascara! (ooo!)

 

Every girl/women I know wears mascara, it’s got to be the most popular make up item. Mascara is used to lengthen, thicken and in some cases darken your eye lashes. You can pick up all sorts of mascaras but the majority of these either lengthen or thicken your lashes (some gems do both!)

 

I like to use two types of mascaras on my lashes, my first Mascara (benefit bad girl lash) lengthens my lashes without clumping them, I have to lengthen my lashes because mine are so stubbly and none existent (boo!) and then I use a second mascara (Bourjous clubland mascara in ultra black) to thicken my lashes. The Bourjous clubland mascara has been a staple in my makeup bag since I was in school because my eyelashes are so thin, this mascara really thickens your lashes and gives you that jet black bold look. It HAS to be used after using a lengthening mascara though, as if you put it straight on your eyelashes it would clump and make your eyes look like pig eyes! :o

 

For nights out or for a more dramatic eye, I like to use Divaderme Lash Extender this is eyelashes in a bottle – literally. It is instantly brush-on lash extension’s that add hundreds of tiny natural lash fibers to your eyelashes (see above picture for the fibres on my hand). 

 

I think this product is brilliant. I love wearing false lashes (infact, I’m addicted to them) but with this product I can have long lashes that look more natural than eyelashes and you haven’t got to worry about your eyelashes peeling off throughout the day/night (not a good look!) The only thing that bothered me is: you have to be really careful when you apply it, especially if your makeup is already done or you'll have hairy eyelids, nose and maybe the rest of the face (and this fibers can really stick to your skin). So I suggest you shake the Lash Extender brush (so the excess of the fibers will fly off) and always have a clean makeup brush handy to remove the remaining fibers from your face. I definitely recommend this products to all those girls who want to have long, thicker and wow-effect lashes without using false lashes.

 

How to use:

Add one layer of mascara on to your eyelashes. Whilst your lashes are still wet from the mascara, brush the fibers on to your lashes whilst looking down into a mirror to ensure you don’t get the fibres in your eye (I have never got any of these fibres in my eye, and I have been using this every day since I got it). Then once dry, seal it with another coat of mascara. – you can repeat this as many times as you like to get the desired effect.

 

Here is a before and after picture of me using this product, you can see it has really thickened my lashes out.

Pros:

+ It gives you a wow factor

+ Longer, thicker and healthier lashes instantly

+ Really easy to use

+ Looks natural

+ Handy-sized

+ Stays put all day (doesn't fall off)

+ cheap as its under £5.

 

Cons:

- If you're not careful you'll end up with a hairy face, I find its best to do this before you apply your foundation.

 

Xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs