Wednesday 19 February 2014

LW Press Launch/Party!



After receiving an invite from Laurens Way asking me if I would like to attend their Darker than Dark Glam Tan Press Launch, I jumped at the opportunity. I am already a fan of Laurens Way Tan’s and when I saw they were releasing a new product I got rather excited and couldn’t wait to be a part of it!

 

The Press Launch was held at ‘Dirty Martini’ in London, this is quiet an exclusive cocktail bar just off of Liverpool Street. It had a very luxurious feel to it because everywhere was candle lit with the lights dimmed – their cocktails are also Fabulosa!

 

I was looking forward to meeting Lauren Goodger as I loved her whilst she was on Towie, she was the only character I felt I could really relate to whilst watching it and she was absolutely lovely – she thanked us all for attending and she was mingling among as all evening whilst enjoying the endless amount of cocktails, cupcakes and champagne!

 

There was about 15 other bloggers who attended, it was so lovely to finally put a face to some of the blogs I read as well as meeting newbies, everyone was so friendly! Superdrug and a few press companies had a presence there too – it was also good to speak to these and get an insight in to what they do!

 

Laid out were various pink sweet treats created by Vanilla Chilli – she is so lovely, I was speaking to her most of the night and her creations were so yummy! We had Cupcakes, Popcorn, pretzel biscuits and Oreo biscuits – each of these were all covered in pink chocolate and sprinkled with glitter – so pretty!

 

The LW Angels were also present. They pampered us by doing our hair and eyelashes as well as talking us through some of the products Laurens Way offer and offering Demos - a lovely added extra!



Before we left, we were all given a goodie bag each which I wasn’t expecting so it was a lovely surprise! Within this we received the new LW Darker than Dark Glam Tan, LW Tan Enhancing Moisturiser, LW Body Polish, LW Eyelashes and some LW hair rollers – how amazing! I will review these products shortly for you. :-)

 

All in all, I had a Fab evening with great people! Thank you to Lauren Goodger and the Team at Laurens Way for having me and my goodie bag. I really enjoyed myself. It was lovely to meet other bloggers as well as the people behind Laurens Way!






2 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun! The goodie bag is adorable with so many things in it! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing launch party! Happy to see the amazing party here. Recently went to a launch party at venue New York and had great fun there. Was very happy to see the new beauty products that were launched. Would love to attend more such events.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs