Friday 31 January 2014

Kate Middleton Blowdry Ft. Neal & Wolf


So recently I was set an exciting challenge from the guys at Neal and Wolf to style my hair using a step-by-step guide and using two of their products, the ELEVATE* and the FIX* products. ELEVATE is a root boosting cream that creates fabulous volume and FIX is a pump hair spray to fix your hair do into place.

 

I created this look by:

1.Applying the ELEVATE lotion to my damp combed through hair from root to tip, using a 50p size amount.

2. Roughly dried my hair with a hairdryer.
3. Clipped my hair back into 4 sections.

4. Using my round brush, I blow dried each individual sections. 
5. Pinned my hair up and spritz with FIX hairspray and left to set for 10 minutes.

6. I then unclipped my hair, styled it by running my fingers through it and sprayed a tiny bit more hair spray to set it.

 

The final look is fab! It’s how my hair looks after having it done at the hair dressers. I’m really pleased I managed to create this look myself and how easy it was to do. I normally let my hair dry naturally, but I’ve noticed that this makes your hair really flat and limp like. This is the perfect party hair and I can’t wait to go out for my works do with my hair styled like this and my fur coat! Oo lala!

 

The smell of these products is so gorgeous, the best smelling hair products I have ever tried. The smell reminds me of the perfume Gucci Guilty, and I can smell it throughout the day, it’s like a perfume for your hair!

 

You can purchase these products from Neal and Wolf – www.nealandwolf.comboth products cost £12.50 each. They also have some lovely gift sets, so please check them out, next on my Neal and Wolf wish list is their Candle!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs