Friday 31 January 2014

Favourite Drugstore Foundations


Just a quick post to show you my ‘go to’ drug store foundations for everyday.

First up is the Rimmel wake me up foundation, I absolutely love this foundation for when I’m at work. The coverage and lasting power is great for the price as you only need a little bit, the colour match is also a perfect match for me, I have quite a yellow based skin tone. I would highly recommend this foundation if you are on a budget. Its currently on offer at boots for £6.99.

 

Second is the Loreal Lumi Magique light infusing foundation I purchased this for £12.99, so it’s quiet pricey for a high street foundation but oh my is it worth it! This is the best high street foundation I have come across, when you pump it onto your skin it feels a bit watery, I wasn’t keen on this as I like a full coverage thick foundation normally. However, when this is blended out, it looks like a full coverage foundation and covers everything up but it has the benefit of being light and airy on the skin. Perfecto! I would put this up there with the high end foundations as I have been really impressed with this one because it lasts all day too. It has light reflecting technology within it, I’m not quite sure what that means, but when I wear this I have notice my face looks more dewy and a lot more radiant. The packaging, I feel, is actually quiet luxurious and looks really lovely. I’m in love with this beauty!

 

Do you recomend any drug store foundations? I would love to know your favorites, as I am trying to stear away from my high end foundations and save some penny’s but I dont want to compromise on quality!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs