Thursday 5 September 2013

Light up Lippy - Gosh Light’N Shine

Hi Girls,

 

So I was recently shopping in Superdrug and came across the Gosh stand. I have never tried any Gosh products or seen any reviews so I was a little weary, but something caught my eye as I hadn’t seen anything like it before  - A light up lip-gloss!

 

This is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and is now my new clubbing lip-gloss. I opted for the clear version as its versatile so I can wear it with any lipstick. It comes with a mirror down the side so you can see where your applying your lip-gloss (are you loving it already?!) when you take the wand out of the lip-gloss 2 little lights that are in the top of the wand automatically turn on so you can see where you are applying your lip-gloss even in the pitch black.

 


This is such a brilliant idea and a staple in any girls make-up bag for dark nights. When I have been out clubbing all my friends (and even randomers!) have been asking where I got my lip-gloss from, because they can see where it has lit up my lips when I have been applying my lip-gloss.

 

 

The packaging is also really classy, I think it looks a-lot more expensive than it is. Well done Gosh! I am now a convert.

 

The shade I have is 01 – White and this is a gorgeous clear lip-gloss which is ultra shiny and has small sparkly bits in it, however, I am now eyeing up 04 Rosa a beautiful baby pink colour.

 

These lipglosses look like you have little diamonds on your lips. – Glossalicious!

 

This lip-gloss has everything you need within it, a mirror, a gorgeous lip-gloss and a light so you can see where you are applying it. Perfecto!

 

This costs £7.99 from Superdrug and comes in a range of colours.

 

Xxx

3 comments:

  1. oh wow! that looks amazing!

    found your blog via twitter

    come and check out my blog, i have reviewed a peacock print washbag :)

    http://zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll check it out babe :-) it's fab isn't it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks. Iron Man Lampe

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs