Saturday 7 September 2013

Red Cherry Eyelashes

Hi Girls,

 

So I recently ran out of eyelashes and was browsing the internet for some real human hair eyelashes as I find these are the most natural looking. Whilst looking on Ebay I found Red Cherry Eyelashes. These are 100% real human hair eyelashes and were only £3.49 (includes delivery) AMAZING! I thought this was such a good price for real hair eyelashes, seen as normal eyelashes cost around £5 in boots and the human hair eyelashes I normally buy are £9.99.

 

 

These eyelashes look so natural, and for the price, its defiantly worth you giving them a go as I am now a Red Cherry eyelashes addict. 

 

You can purchase these on Ebay, just type in ‘’Red Cherry Eyelashes’’ or contacting @redcherrylashes on twitter. :-)

 

Xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs