Wednesday 16 April 2014

Fragrance Shop Discovery Box


I’m really excited to show you all this unique box. The fragrance shop have come up with a brilliant idea to send out perfume samples every 3 months which include the latest new releases and popular perfumes. You pay £25 for the year and you receive 1 box every 3 months (a total of 5 boxes jam packed of miniature perfume bottles which would cost £10 if they were sold separately) so good! I think this would make a fantastic gift for any perfume addict or a hard to buy for female. Within the box, you also receive £40 worth of vouchers! How amazing is that?! For each perfume sample you are sent, you’re also sent a voucher for £5 off if you buy the full sized version. So when you think about it, you have basically received the box for free! Regardless of that, I love having mini perfumes as I think they are great for popping in your handbag, purse of clutch bag on a night out. I’m looking forward to receiving my next box already! You can purchase this box from www.thefragranceshop.co.uk 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs