Wednesday 16 April 2014

Tanya Burr Lipglosses


How lovely are these? I love a good lip colour as well as a gloss and when I saw Tanya Burrs range claim to add both I had to try them out. Also, how cute is the packaging?!

I received the colours Champagne Toast which is a nude lip gloss with tiny speckles of glitter within it – this gloss gives your lips a natural nude shine to them; this also works beautifully over a lipstick. I have been enjoying using this as my daily work lip colour because you don’t need a mirror to apply it. I then received Exotic Island which is a beautiful purple/pink shade. With this colour, there is no need to wear a lipstick under it. I was so impressed with how pigmented the colour was for a lip gloss. I wore this yesterday teamed with a dark smokey eye and I received so many compliments. Both glosses, aren’t sticky at all, they glide on super easy and feel really lightweight when they are on your lips. I am seriously a convert and will be picking up some more shades from the range! I have fallen in love with the formula and how pigmented the colour is.

You can purchase these from Superdrug or feel unique for £6.99 each.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs