Wednesday 16 April 2014

Sheer Cover


I have heard a lot about Sheer Cover but I have never got round to trying their products until now. I love Sheer Covers advertising campaigns on QVC as the results always look fantastic so I thought I would try their Sunkissed Bronzing Mineral Powder and their Base Perfector Primer.

 

Lately, I have really been getting into my primers, I never used to wear a primer before but I have learned by using one it makes your makeup last a lot longer. Sheer Covers primer is great when used with mineral powder make up. It makes the powder foundation sink into in to the primer, making it look like a liquid foundation and natural. – so fabulous as it feels really lightweight on your face when compared to a standard liquid foundation. When I use mineral powder foundation without using this primer, it makes my face look really powdery and unnatural. I would highly recommend this primer if you tend to use mineral powder foundation a lot – take my word for it, it will honestly change the appearance of your base!

 

I thought I would try the Sunkissed Bronzing Mineral Powder as it has 3 sections within it. I thought this would be fab for popping into my handbag because it has a lighter shade which I use as a highlighter, a medium shade which I use to bronze my face and a darker shade which I use to contour. It’s so handy having all 3 powders in one product! When I am in a rush, I swirl all three colours together and pop this on my cheeks. It gives you such a lovely colour which is great for the summer months ahead. Such a bargain product too considering you are getting 4 different products in one – great for you ‘on the go’ girls like myself.

 

You can purchase both of these products from Sheer Covers website www.sheercover.co.uk or on QVC.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs