Tuesday 7 May 2013

Jimmy Choo inspired heels!

Hiya lovelys!

I'm DEAD excited about this review! Because one, its a complete steal of a bargain and two they are designer inspired and were featured in last weeks Look Magazine! (Ekk!)

So, basically I was sent these gorgeous heels from Fashion Shoe Direct as they wanted me to write an exclusive review on one of their items prior to their new website launch (which is this Friday! How exciting!) The pair I was sent were the point diamanté suede high heel court shoes. These shoes are Jimmy Choo inspired, so lady's if you're looking for a cheap alternative, here's the place! I wore these heels out on Sunday Evening, I teamed them with black wet-look leggings, a white peplum top and a black waterfall blazer. I went with the monochrome look which is so in right now! (I didn't get any pictures because I was rushing to leave the house! But when I wear the outfit again, I will defo update this post for you girlies!)

The thing I love about these shoes is they are actually so comfortable for a 4 inch heel! I was really surprised as normally I can only last in flats or platformed heels. Also, I'm loving how versatile they are, as well as the outfit I just said, you could team these with any dress etc because they have the diamanté's on the shoe (these would be fabulous for prom season girlies!) plus, my friend has already asked me if she can wear them to her sisters wedding next month! the only thing I would say, is these shoes do come up slightly small, so I would recommend getting a size up, I think it's literally because of the pointed toe!

now for the most important bit.. these retail for only £12.99!! a complete steal.. I couldn't believe how cheap these actually were!

If you would like to purchase or view their other shoes, please visit their twitter - @fashionshoe_D or their eBay site http://stores.ebay.co.uk/fashionshoesdirect :-)

Also girlies, please keep your eye on their twitter page for the launch of their new website which I am dead excited about! :-)

Thanks hunnis! Xxxx





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs